Nani's favorite team, Hernandez favorite fans

Nani and Hernandez

2011 English Premier League champions, Manchester United, Player of the election held internally. As a result, Nani be an option his colleagues and supporters Javier Hernandez favorite.

NaniNani get the most votes from his fellow players. It is recognition for the contribution of 10 goals and 18 assists in 23-year players this season.

"I must say thank you very much for his teammates. Winning this award means a lot, "says Nani MU site was quoted as saying. Nani receive the award directly from Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

"Fellow team mate helped me a lot this season. That's the reason I can stand here. I've done the best for helping the team and I have focused and worked hard to develop as a player, "said Nani.

Achieving Nani increasingly assertive since the category of choice supporters, the former Sporting Lisbon player that occupies the second position. On it, there gacoan newer 'Red Devils' Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez.

Chicharito
Chicharito who scored 20 goals in his debut season in the Premier League was elected with 21 percent turnout. Nani trailing with 20 percent and Nemanja Vidic get 16 percent.

"I want to thank you very much for the fans, they've helped me a lot. I think this is a difficult decision and I think I do not quite deserve it because that play well not just one person, but the whole team, "said Chicharito modestly.

Another internal awards given to Wayne Rooney for the best goal this season. Selected goals are goals scored by Rooney's goal against Manchester City with a kick salto.

more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive